Using APKDONE Installer to install Split APKs, OBB, ZIP, XAPK, APKM.!DOWNLOAD
As parents, you’ll need to be careful when letting the kids and toddlers play games, since we don’t want to get caught in unhealthy and addictive games. That being said, many of you will definitely find Shapes and Colors being a great mobile title for your kids between the age of 2 to 5, thanks to its educational and fun gameplay.
Helping the kids to develop their abilities to think logically, have better memories, improve their attentions, visual perceptions, and many important skills that your child will need later on. And at the same time, the game is also extremely fun and enjoyable so the kids will definitely have a good time playing the awesome mobile title.
Learn more about this interesting mobile title and all of its features with our comprehensive reviews.
Here in Shapes and Colors, Android users can have access to many education games for their kids, which can be used as interesting educational materials for them. Simply let your kids play the game and develop many of their important skills, which would have vast application later on. Help them build multiple skills and have them better prepared for advanced lessons. And most importantly, you can have fun playing games with the kids while helping them to improve.
Feel free to explore a huge collection of mini-games in Shapes and Colors, each targeting a certain type of development for the kids. Have fun exploring many brilliant and enjoyable games, which will keep you hooked to the awesome mobile title. Enjoy playing the game on your mobile devices or make use of the large screen devices and multi-touch controls to multiply the fun with your multiplayer games.
Here are all the exciting features that the game has to offer:
Accessible and friendly gameplay for kids
To start with, Android users can enjoy the accessible and friendly gameplay of Shapes and Colors, which make it absolutely suitable for kid gamers. Here, you can easily pick up educational games for kids from 1 to 5 year olds. Have fun playing the game with them and help them develop their certain skills. Plus, the friendly in-game visuals with adorable animals and objects will certainly impress kid gamers and allow them to further engage in the awesome mobile title.
Help developing their many different skills
To make the gameplay better for kids, Shapes and Colors focus on developing many important skills and abilities on children. Here, you can help kids solve puzzles to improve their logical thinking and perceptual observations. Help children to learn about shapes and colors so you can have them better prepared for the future. Introduce numbers to kids by featuring them in exciting and enjoyable games. All of which should give parents absolute peace of mind.
Exciting games for 2-year-old kids
- Colors game – For kids at the age of two, you can have them playing the Colors games, which will allow them to learn and distinguish different colors from the others. This will help them to develop their focus and the ability to think at the early levels.
- Sizes game – Enjoy playing the Sizes game by putting foods into their correct bowls. This would teach your kids to understand how different sizes work in relation with each other. Have them developing their visual perception and attention while also having fun together.
- Shapes game – Explore the addictive Shapes game, in which your kids must learn to fix the sofa by putting the right patches to the scratched areas. This will let them learn about the basic geometric shapes and also their abilities to solve simple problems.
- Attention game – To improve their attention, parents can give their kids the Attention game, in which they are allowed to freely interact with the adorable animals. Have fun feeding and taking care of the animals by following their certain requests. The cute animations and animals will make sure that your kids are completely hooked to the experiences.
- Memory game – And you can let the toddlers to improve their abilities to memorize in this Memory game where they must clean the room by placing the right items to their correct places. This is a highly advanced game for kid gamers and will certainly help them develop.
Exciting games for 3-year-old kids
For children at the age of three, you can start helping them to grow by introducing new concepts in more advanced games from Shapes and Colors.
- Counting game – Your kids can start learning to count by exploring the exciting gameplay in Shapes and Colors. Here, the delicious sweets will be marked by certain numbers, and your kids must return them to their adequate table with the right numbers.
- Building games – if you wish to have the kids becoming an architect in the future, then it’s great to have them playing the building games in Shapes and Colors. Here, children can learn the concept of constructing and start making unique stuff with the geometric shaped objects.
- Shapes games – at this game, the kids also need to learn their advanced shape skills with the basic shapes and other more advanced items.
- Logic game – children at this age can start developing their logics in Shapes and Colors. Make uses of the interesting games in the bathroom and kitchen so your children can quickly get used to the gameplay whenever they want.
- Classification game – with all the collected knowledge from other games, your kids will have enough concepts and abilities to tell the differences between items. As a result, they can start having fun in the classification games from Shapes and Colors, in which they can begin to sort birds, fishes, and other simple objects.
Exciting games for 4-year-old kids
Starting the basic concepts and knowledge from the previous games, parents can start introducing new games to their 4-year-old kids.
- Puzzle games – have fun filling the fridge with certain foods that have different shapes and sizes. Let the kids decide how to organize and order the items to better fit the limited fridge.
- Craft games – to better hone their abilities to create and design, parents can let their kids play in the addictive crafting games from Shapes and Colors. Here, children can learn the endless possibilities of crafting with all the available materials.
- Colors game – now, with their basic color knowledge, kids can enjoy putting clothes to their correct wardrobes by following the right colors.
- Sorting and matching games – the same with kids at the age of three, the abilities to tell the differences between items are extremely important for your kids.
Optimized gameplay for your Android devices
To make sure that you can all enjoy the exciting gameplay of Shapes and Colors, Bimi Boo studio have also optimized their game for your Android devices. As a result, you can always have the game available on your different phones and tablets. Plus, the language is also fully optimized for English users.
Enjoy the game while offline
For those of you who are interested in the exciting gameplay of Shapes and Colors, you can now enjoy the offline game on your mobile devices whenever you want. Now, there is no need to look for active Wi-Fi connections or turn on your mobile data, just to play this game.
Free to play
Despite all the exciting features, the game is still free for all Android gamers to enjoy on their mobile devices. As a result, you can now easily pick it up from the Google Play Store without having to pay for anything.
Enjoy our modded version of the game
Since it’s still a freemium game, Shapes and Colors will come with ads and in-game purchases that might bother some of you. Hence, you might want to go for our modified version of the game instead. Here, we offer unlocked gameplay, removed ads, and many interesting features for you to enjoy. And all you need is to download the Shapes and Colors Mod APK, follow the given instructions, and you’re good to go.
Visual and sound quality
Here in Shapes and Colors, Android gamers are allowed to enjoy their favorite kid games with adorable 2D graphics and friendly visual elements, which is quite similar to Sweet Home Stories and the likes. As a result, kid gamers and parents won’t have any troubles playing the game together. Plus, thanks to the undemanding graphics, the game will run smoothly on most of your devices.
Sound & Music
Together with interesting in-game graphics, Shapes and Colors also offers its exciting and relaxing soundtracks, which will allow kid gamers to further engage themselves in the game.
With enjoyable and educational games, Shapes and Colors will allow parents to easily teach their kids some basic concepts and skills. Plus, the fun and friendly gameplay will always let you play together.
Recommended for you
4 ★ • 8,653Education
5 ★ • 3,119Education
5 ★ • 2,186Education
21 ★ • 8,751Simulation
48 ★ • 3,419Simulation
9 ★ • 4,521Education
5 ★ • 3,276Education
18 ★ • 9,752Casual
16 ★ • 7,156Education
30 ★ • 12,792Arcade
35 ★ • 7,310Casual
42 ★ • 40,972Simulation
10 ★ • 21,328Simulation
9 ★ • 2,793Education
5 ★ • 5,591Education
10 ★ • 11,250Education
9 ★ • 14,276Education
5 ★ • 5,039Education
5 ★ • 2,813Education
0 ★ • 3,513Education
8 ★ • 6,830Education
0 ★ • 3,192Simulation
5 ★ • 1,116Education
19 ★ • 3,806Education
5 ★ • 934Casual
5 ★ • 413Education
3 ★ • 570Online
8 ★ • 305Education
4 ★ • 1,097Education
4 ★ • 201Education
5 ★ • 108Education
9 ★ • 13Music & Audio
0 ★ • 42Music
You may also like
0 ★ • 1Arcade
4 ★ • 1Role Playing
22 ★ • 4,237Video Players & Editors
5 ★ • 229Photography
22 ★ • 11,628Social
9 ★ • 2,049Productivity
31 ★ • 11,703Productivity
145 ★ • 373,180Video Players & Editors
73 ★ • 41,603Productivity
46 ★ • 8,145Entertainment
70 ★ • 17,100Tools
31 ★ • 17,493Education